Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Samantha Kelly's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this Vivek. Thank you for posting."

Samantha Kelly replied Jul 11, 2011 to The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend - Henri Bergson. This is why Intelligence is perception driven.

4 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Trudgian

"Hi Trip,   Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I have done most of your suggestion…"

Samantha Kelly replied Apr 1, 2011 to CI and Market Research- how do you get your company to understand the difference?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"Ann, Thank you for your response. I agree with your thinking. I am not sure if the…"

Samantha Kelly replied Mar 30, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Very interesting! Thanks for posting, Trip!"

Samantha Kelly replied Mar 23, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Monica, Ellen, Chad, Trip and Pradhuman,   Thank you for responding to my post. As y…"

Samantha Kelly replied Feb 25, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Thanks Zena. Yes, please send me a copy of your article. I would love to read it."

Samantha Kelly replied Dec 1, 2010 to Ideas on how to start CI function for my EMS firm???

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Dr. Elijah Ezendu

"To make matters worse...Each industry that we manufacture for has their own market r…"

Samantha Kelly replied Dec 1, 2010 to Ideas on how to start CI function for my EMS firm???

17 Dec 16, 2010

"Thank you Tom. I will definitely check this out!"

17 Dec 16, 2010

"Thank you all for your feedback! It was indeed very helpful. The Advanced Profiles w…"

Samantha Kelly replied Nov 17, 2010 to Examples of Advanced Competitor Profiles?

16 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Matthew Jones

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service