I'm curious what the members of our group read in order to keep up with developments in the field of CI. I'm speaking more about the "horizontal" (process) aspects of our field as opposed to the vertical (industry-related) ones.
I'll start by noting a half dozen I attempt to regularly read:
1. Journal of CI and Management (CI Foundation)
2. CI Magazine (SCIP)
3. Journal of Information Science
4. Journal of Knowledge Management
5. Marketing Intelligence and Planning
6. Intl. Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning (IJTIP - Inderscience)
How about you? Are there any good journals or serials that regularly help you to further your understanding or knowledge of developments impacting our field? Please share...