Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

We are working on building up a comprehensive list of competitive and market intelligence sources and search tools and techniques specifically relating to the China market.
Do you have any suggestions for things to include in this list?

Views: 102

Replies to This Discussion

Laura,Good topic; do you mean free sources or charging sources as well? and Chinese interfaced ones, too?
BTW, it is good that we can finally get back to the community.
hi Jean - I know! very exciting. did it have something to do with the NPC? anyway, we are looking at ALL sources - charged and free, english and chinese. a big task! How are things with you?
Hi Laura,
Good to hear from you. I may mention the Digimind engine that supports Chinese language either for search, monitoring and interfaces (charged and free sources).
Chris.
Hi Chris, Thanks for this. Do I understand right that Digimind is a software platform? the resource we are developing looks more at the databases and expert networks available in China.
You mentioned "sources and search tools and techniques" in your introductory message. Thus I thought it would be appropriate to add this software tool as it is a technique compliant with Chinese market requirements.

Indeed as soon as sources are available, there is a need for tools and techniques:
- To monitor those sources and supporting Chinese language helps in that regard.
- To identify more sources.

Hope this helps.
Hi Chris. Understand. Maybe next time you're in China you would be able to give us a quick demo of how it works. I'd be interested to learn more. Thanks. Laura
We can set this up in a shorter term from using web-conferencing capabilities as I do not foresee any trip to China before few months.
SUre. Sounds good. I'd like to coordinate with a couple of others here so that we can all join if that's OK. let me know when is a good time. Thanks
Due to time difference (it is now 5:52A in Boston) we may want to discuss either in early morning or late afternoon. Generally Wednesday and Tuesday work well for me
Hi Chris, Let's go for morning on Wednesday your time (would 8am be possible?) That's 9pm with us. Let me know.
ok that works.
OK. Which number should I call? My cell phone number is +86 13817805491 (I will be at home)

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service