Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Ellen Naylor's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It's funny how conducting win loss analysis really doesn't change over time. I was j…"

Ellen Naylor replied Aug 4, 2014 to Excellent Article: Knowing Why You Lose Won’t Always Help You Win: Sales and Marketing Intelligence

4 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I agree that too many focus on losses. Another thing you gain from wins is implement…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 25, 2012 to Excellent Article: Knowing Why You Lose Won’t Always Help You Win: Sales and Marketing Intelligence

4 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Yes the accounts were lost because the price was too high. When looking at the compa…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jan 13, 2012 to The Price discussion for Win/Loss

3 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"It's an excellent book, "Win/Loss Reviews" by Rick Marcet. Rick is also a member of…"

Ellen Naylor replied Dec 15, 2011 to 6 Things you can learn from Win Loss Interviews

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hi Johannes, You're right in that a top down push helps! I have learned that once yo…"

Ellen Naylor replied Nov 28, 2011 to Connecting with Sales & Marketing Colleagues in Thanksgiving

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I'll be interested in your thoughts after you read the book. I don't think that Sale…"

Ellen Naylor replied Nov 10, 2011 to Reviewing "Win/Loss Reviews" Rick Marcet's new book!

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"@ Monica. I hadn't thought about any incentive, but I did create what I thought was…"

Ellen Naylor replied Oct 8, 2011 to Connecting with Loss Review Managers to Interview them: My Latest Challenge in CI!

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I'm sure it does stir up debate since Sales is biased. Usually when they win it's be…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 19, 2011 to Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Great!"

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 19, 2011 to Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hi Rich,   I just notice that Rick Marcet's book is available on the Kindle here."

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 12, 2011 to Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service