Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Next to the CWG Village, there are low lying areas.
1. Terrorist Frogmen can have a free run undetected from the Yamuna river
2. The low lying areas can hide snipers. The perimeter is not sniper proof. Multiple snipers can hide undetected.
3. The bridge over Yamuna is not secure. Just be creating a human wall of policemen on both sides of the road will not suffice.
4. Both sides of the Yamuna river needs to be secured by day and night patrols. Maybe using NVGs is not a bad idea.
5. There are no cut-offs in the marshy areas, I guess they think that the terrorists will use the roads.
6. There are no patrols on both sides of Yamuna and neither is the bridge secure ie the frogmen can plant explosives below the bridge.