Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arthur Weiss's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I see below that Arik has deleted one of your posts. However I still feel it worthwh…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 24, 2011 to Is there a difference between how CI is practiced and studied in the US, in Europe and in China?

11 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Dimitrios Philippelis

"I agree totally on this. National intelligence people are trained in the arts of HUM…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 24, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"As far as I know, the key difference between garbage analysis for MR versus CI is th…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 23, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Not really nosy. I just like to keep up with the new relating to CI. Good CI, of co…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 23, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Klaus Richard's prior involvement as an Israeli Army officer should have taught him…"

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"What's odder - taking into account what Bonnie's saying is that Richard Horowitz is…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 22, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Bonnie - thanks for this.  The first sentence of the INC article states: " It's a di…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 20, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"My real problem is not just the newsroom link that could be explained away as someth…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 18, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Looking forward to it. We NEED a proper journal rather than a membership magazine,…"

Arthur Weiss replied Mar 4, 2011 to Webinar: A scientific journal for the study of Competitive Intelligence

13 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Neugarten

"Although this topic is not directly related to librarians I think it is as good a pl…"

Arthur Weiss replied Feb 26, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service