Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arik Johnson's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I tried to elbow that into shape for consensus, but I'm still not terribly s…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 7, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"The real issue isn't the brute force ability to make predictions by intelligence peo…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 6, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Right! It sounds... pseudo-intellectual - plus, it's imprecise for what we actually…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 6, 2010 to How will we analyze the new 15 petabytes of data created every day?

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Sofiane Hocine

"So, no disrespect intended here at all Monica, but this is precisely the worldview t…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 6, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I think that's a major reason why we've been referring to the broader umbrella meme…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 6, 2010 to How will we analyze the new 15 petabytes of data created every day?

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Sofiane Hocine

"Intelligence defining reality is core, yes, but I think there's some misunderstandin…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 3, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Love how the wife goes shopping and the husband has to pay; very 1969."

Arik Johnson replied Apr 3, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Even in the good ole USA, it sucks as a descriptor... perhaps worse now that ever. I…"

Arik Johnson replied Mar 30, 2010 to How do you describe "competitive intelligence" in your country?

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Great Tak! By the way, there's moderate Twitter integration here on the Ning already…"

Arik Johnson replied Mar 24, 2010 to What tips do people have for the use of Twitter?

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Nonetheless I think it's great you're trying to build a monthly survey instrument on…"

Arik Johnson replied Mar 24, 2010 to Monthly Competitive Intelligence Survey

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service