Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Vivek Raghuvanshi's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Tad Sir, I am NOT as retarded as I look. In reply to Tom Hawes and Graeme Dixon, I…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Feb 8, 2010 to What don't CI people help each other more often?

14 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Tad, Ha..ha..ha... Catch - 22 I get the drift! But let me deflect. Competitive…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Feb 7, 2010 to What don't CI people help each other more often?

14 Feb 8, 2010

"Anyways Sheila, I know Eric was fooling around. See Competitive Intelligence in th…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Feb 7, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Eric, https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/cia-vision-mission-values/index.html CIA Visio…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Feb 6, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010

"Tom, I think it is the human ego and the primordial instinct for survival that we b…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Feb 6, 2010 to What don't CI people help each other more often?

14 Feb 8, 2010

"Tad Sir, As you are aware, a key element of all management is being able to anticip…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jan 24, 2010 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"Tad, I will choose a person with an ability to fly below the radar, with "thinking…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jan 18, 2010 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"Thank you Sir."

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jan 18, 2010 to Strategic Inflection Points - Must have a place in Competitive Intelligence Glossary - To Generate EARLY WARNING.

4 Jan 18, 2010

"I replied to this issue which was also raised on linkedin. I do not agree with the…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jan 13, 2010 to REPOST : Why all this listen to the customer fluff is misguided

1 Jan 13, 2010

"This is a simply beautiful work by my friend Alasdair Urquhart: http://www.youtube.…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Dec 28, 2009 to Christmas - 2009

3 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service