Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Tadeusz Lemańczyk's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Kieran, would you please bring my favorite lap steel guitar and play for part…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 18, 2009 to SCIP 2009 Plans?

27 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"I'm afraid my wife and I won't discuss with you face-to-face in Chicago. Nonetheless…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 18, 2009 to SCIP 2009 Plans?

27 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"The 508 unused error again ( http://www.geocities.com/tadfrompoland/1092.html )? Try…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 17, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"All Cypher fans know that writing above just such moral of the movie I haven't meant…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 17, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Dear Adrian, I'm deeply convinced that our meetings here can be more frequent and fr…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 15, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"There is also a movie recommended to us by the creator of Competitive Intelligence g…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 14, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"Are all of you able to say to Competitive Intelligence Leon Payne's words "I love yo…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 13, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"In fact, Algernon said those words directly after Jack's statement "That, my dear Al…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 13, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"You've hit the bull's-eye, Woz. I mentioned another Churchill's thought last year on…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 11, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"You are absolutely right, Woz ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=m_-RIGK3VZU…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 11, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service