Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alessandro Comai's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Craig,    I see a new trend in on-line CI where heavy data analysis tool for CI a…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jun 20, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

"Bjorn I agree with you. Patsnap is the best free available patent analysis tool. Ho…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jun 20, 2011 to patent research tools

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Björn Jürgens

"Hi Jennifer,    I have attached a paper for your information. I hope this helps you.…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jun 20, 2011 to Ethics of CI

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Yes, I remember a presentation paper: COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORT…"

Alessandro Comai replied May 13, 2011 to CI in sports

5 May 13, 2011
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"HI Ellen, I was not there but I apreciate a lot your comments. Alessandro"

Alessandro Comai replied May 13, 2011 to Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

"I think that CI will be more popular in the future thanks to the on-line Intelligenc…"

Alessandro Comai replied Apr 7, 2011 to CI2020 - what could the discipline look like in 2020?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"Hello Monica, If you were interested in benchmarking your CI function, I am availab…"

Alessandro Comai replied Aug 10, 2010 to Implementing a Competitive Intelligence company in the development of industrial products

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hello Josè, John Prescott and I have been working in designing a model which shows…"

Alessandro Comai replied Aug 10, 2010 to Implementing a Competitive Intelligence company in the development of industrial products

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I agree. The problem is working with feeds rather than gathering feeds. Alessandro"

Alessandro Comai replied Jan 18, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Hi Valerie, I came across this online "best in class "tool which includes filters fo…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jan 18, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service