Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Loïc Lucas's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that it's an excellent analysis because it's a systemic point of view.Maybe…"

Loïc Lucas replied Sep 27, 2011 to Who run the world?

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"bonsoir, Dites moi en quoi je peux vous aider, votre parcours en IE et vos attentes.…"

Loïc Lucas replied Mar 5, 2011 to veille stratégique

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by EL GOUGI HAYAT

"That's all. Thanks to send me other exemplars If it's possible. Regards Loïc  "

Loïc Lucas replied Mar 4, 2011 to Webinar: A scientific journal for the study of Competitive Intelligence

13 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Neugarten

"see attached files"

Loïc Lucas replied Mar 4, 2011 to Webinar: A scientific journal for the study of Competitive Intelligence

13 Jun 19, 2011

"see attached files"

13 Jun 19, 2011

"on my computer, it's ok. So I'll put the files in different emails Regards Loïc"

13 Jun 19, 2011

"Hello, I just collected ten available exemplars of JCIM. You'll find them in the att…"

13 Jun 19, 2011

"Bonjour, Faire une traduction mot à mot est impossible car cela dépend surtout de ce…"

Loïc Lucas replied Mar 4, 2011 to veille stratégique

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by EL GOUGI HAYAT

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service