Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Tadeusz Lemańczyk's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"In January 2010, I'll finish the following two blended learning courses of the semes…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Nov 16, 2009 to Who is teaching a CI-related course in the January 2010 semester/term?

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Douglas Bernhardt

"You've written "To my knowledge IAFIE is not connected to any scientific journal" bu…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jun 14, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"I hope the Internet is an educational medium treated preferentially also by Dr. Will…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jun 13, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009

""I have not found any other organization in our field that offers greater value to t…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jun 12, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009

"Realizing the focus Counter-intelligence and vigilance ( http://amity.edu/aici/stren…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied May 22, 2009 to Seeking Collaboration in Competitive Intelligence [Except France]

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Hello, Klaus, I'd like to thank you for your mention of integration between Private…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied May 12, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009

"One more problem -- John J. McGonagle, Jr., and Carolyn M. Vella conclude their deli…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Feb 4, 2009 to New CI certificate programs

23 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Dr. Elijah Ezendu

"Hello, Vernon, do you agree with me that we should first of all update our thinking…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 31, 2009 to Updated Glossary of CI terms

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Does that kind of aggressiveness make itself felt in such events as burger wars desc…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 29, 2009 to New CI certificate programs

23 Nov 23, 2010

"Hello, Conor, let me take this opportunity to ask you about the aspect of CI describ…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 27, 2009 to New CI certificate programs

23 Nov 23, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service