Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Ellen Naylor's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I just looked at this TED talk. Kathryn Schulz is an incredible speaker who really l…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 2, 2011 to On being wrong

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I would add critical thinking as a key driver for CI. You can work hard, be persiste…"

Ellen Naylor replied Apr 25, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"For people who are newer to the CI profession, CI certification will be a valuable c…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 24, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"I agree that Seena did a great job with her book, and it is carefully written from o…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 14, 2011 to Seena Sharp

6 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by cameron.dean

"We used to be able to get a good deal on Kirk Tyson's books through SCIP, but I am u…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 14, 2011 to Basic guide on Competitive Intelligence

15 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jose Luis de la Fuente O'Connor

"I would prefer we use this forum more constructively. Please let's not use this foru…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 25, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"I don't have a good answer for CI and computer forensics, except to say that it has…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 24, 2011 to Computer Forensics + CI = ?

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Trip Krant

"Hi Sam,   I don't know how much education you have in competitive intelligence. If y…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 24, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"A tool I have had recommended to me is radian6 for monitoring the social media. Howe…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 8, 2011 to Leveraging Social Media and Collaborative Technology to Create/Organize a Competitive Intel Function

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hi Mel, I think those who have worked in CI a long time tend to be critical people…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jan 17, 2011 to Does being in CI make you cynical or are cynical people attracted to CI?

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service