Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Bryan Doran's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my favorite stories from research was a time that I had three interviews (two…"

Bryan Doran replied Mar 4, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Especially when those "chocolate covered toys" are available in Europe and have been…"

Bryan Doran replied Mar 3, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Shouldn't CI ideally be used to help your company (or client company) understand how…"

Bryan Doran replied Nov 19, 2009 to "We don't look at our competitors."

16 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"It makes sense to look at the world based on experience; however, I'm not sure that…"

Bryan Doran replied May 20, 2009 to SCIP/F&SI -- MOVING FORWARD

34 May 26, 2009
Reply by Kirk Tyson

"The biggest challenge that I see before SCIP is developing a plan to address the var…"

Bryan Doran replied May 20, 2009 to SCIP/F&SI -- MOVING FORWARD

34 May 26, 2009
Reply by Kirk Tyson

"It seems that in this thread, people (myself included) are discussing whether to kee…"

Bryan Doran replied May 13, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"I've read this thread pretty closely and this question continues to resonate. What d…"

Bryan Doran replied May 11, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"I really like the idea of getting other professionals into the room to talk CI. We s…"

Bryan Doran replied May 8, 2009 to Ideas for SCIP 2010 - While 2009 is Fresh in Our Minds

24 May 9, 2009
Reply by Tristan Sternson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service