Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alan S. Michaels's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"What lines of business are you in? Which lines of business are you considering exit…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Feb 25, 2010 to If You Could Only Ask Five Questions ...

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"Agree with most everything said, especially the parts I read :) My two cents is: 20…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Feb 4, 2010 to What don't CI people help each other more often?

14 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Great question, Melanie. It's a great concept. We have asked about six or seven peop…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Dec 29, 2009 to Video Gaming for CI

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Way to go, Jens - you're a true professional; and I'm delighted to hear that Markint…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Nov 12, 2009 to Markintell.com changed hands

1 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"Great video... very professional.... great background and great set-up of the need f…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 20, 2009 to The Intelligence Collaborative - an introduction

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I found the clear answer regarding the definition of what CI is .... and because the…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Aug 20, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Thank you Vernon. I was trying to bring more transparency to this discussion to supp…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Aug 10, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Vernon, given your definition of CI, how would you describe the difference between C…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Aug 2, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Whew, I'm glad my focus for the past 20 years has been Corporate Planning / Strategi…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jul 30, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"To add to Mislav's comment, another type of search can be done with LinkedIn, by Sea…"

Alan S. Michaels replied May 29, 2009 to The Death of the CI Professional

18 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service