Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Henrik Sköld's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Babette,   I agree, great topic.   I would say in my case: - curiosity (putting t…"

Henrik Sköld replied Apr 18, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"I've decided to follow your and others' advice - there is now a subgroup called http…"

Henrik Sköld replied Jul 2, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Ulrich I must admit that I am far from able to say that I have read all management…"

Henrik Sköld replied Jul 2, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Dorai, Of course, that's a good point! Henrik"

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Babette, Thanks for your response. I absolutely agree with you concerning the scien…"

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Thanks, good tools for information collection are always useful, and an important pa…"

Henrik Sköld replied Jul 1, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Ann, Absolutely, staying - or getting - aware of biases and blind spots is vital to…"

Henrik Sköld replied Jul 1, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Arik, thanks for a very interesting response! You bring up some dimensions to this…"

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Good point, I totally agree! Having the skillset without the mindset won't ever lea…"

Henrik Sköld replied Mar 6, 2009 to Mindset is more important than skillset for CI - Discuss

41 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Good initiative! These are two that I've used a lot in introductory CI courses, sinc…"

Henrik Sköld replied Feb 9, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service