Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

I am attaching a "Call for Papers" for a conference September 22-24 on a cruise ship traversing between Stockholm and Helsinki. I am chairing the track on "Shaping future success through innovation, intelligence and knowledge” and welcome your abstract submissions. Please consider submitting an abstract yourself or suggest the idea to a colleague with interests in this sphere. Thanks in advance for your consideration and/or for sharing this notice with others!

Views: 16

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Craig:

Fascinating. What are you looking for? tools? Case stories?
What are the arrangements for speakers??

Martha
Hi Martha: We (the conference organizers -- which are several universities including Tampere University of Technology where I am on the faculty) am looking for "academic" treatments including case studies, tools, descriptive models, etc. It is an "academic" meeting more or less, although we have always had practitioners presenting and speaking as well. As a "track chair," I am not certain of the arrangements for speakers but would encourage you to connect with the individual (-s) named on the call to inquire about that. Thanks for asking.
Craig:

Who is the audience??? Do you want a "local" person? any particular industries??

Martha
The audience generally includes academics (a majority of whom will be from neighbouring countries), local business leaders, and policy or government officials. If the "local person" has something new, innovative, or thought provoking to share, than we would have an interest in them. We are not looking for "how to do it" sessions like we'd have at SCIP. More to the point, the sessions here will look much more like the academic track at SCIP than anything else. I hope this helps.

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service