Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alli Marshall's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Melanie -- great discussion! I've been experimenting with more and more delivera…"

Alli Marshall replied Oct 1, 2009 to Power Point Story Telling

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Henrique Sana

"How is foresight currently being used? I may be mistaken, but my sense was that fore…"

Alli Marshall replied Jul 30, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Hi Seena, Great to hear from you and congrats on your upcoming publishing date! Do y…"

Alli Marshall replied Jul 29, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I'd like to make a modification to my point above: * Decide that we are going to be…"

Alli Marshall replied Jun 12, 2009 to The Death of the CI Professional

18 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

"Thanks for the discussion Bill and for the article Ken. CI for everyone! I started…"

Alli Marshall replied Jun 12, 2009 to The Death of the CI Professional

18 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

"This has been mentioned many times in many different discussion threads on this foru…"

Alli Marshall replied May 24, 2009 to SCIP/F&SI -- MOVING FORWARD

34 May 26, 2009
Reply by Kirk Tyson

"This discussion has been a great diversion this week -- thank you for all of the ins…"

Alli Marshall replied Feb 13, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"That is a great article -- thanks for sharing Eric. Wasn't it March that was suppos…"

Alli Marshall replied Jan 16, 2009 to The Silver Lining: What are the possibilities in harsh economic climates?

3 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Mark Chussil

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service