Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Richard's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Analysis tools like SWOT, STEEP, Four Corners, Various financial analysis tools; thi…"

Richard replied Jan 27, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence Tools Chest

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Richard

"I am with Craig Fleisher.  It is increasingly more important.  I have had a few head…"

Richard replied Aug 28, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

" Are there any companies that do Market Research on the customer--  UK MOD, German M…"

Richard replied Aug 28, 2012 to Market Research and Market Reports for United Kingdom Ministry of Defense

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Richard

"I have used e-Sobi.  It has promise, but I think you will find it needs modification…"

Richard replied Aug 28, 2012 to Advice on federated search software?

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Richard

"Monica, was out on the road, will call you when I land safely.."

Richard replied Mar 7, 2012 to Supply Chain analysis and Build to Print Manufacturing

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Green

"This would be for both commercial and government IT.  Large data centers and enterpr…"

Richard replied Feb 21, 2012 to Supply Chain analysis and Build to Print Manufacturing

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Green

"Thanks Alan, did not see any templates on the site, just reports for sale--did I mis…"

Richard replied Jul 21, 2011 to Industry Analysis (i.e. Porter's Five Forces) Approach

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Read anything by Tom Peters from the last 15 years. Re-Imagine , even though slightl…"

Richard replied Jul 17, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Great sessions, but the best came from discussions with other CI practitioners.  Maj…"

Richard replied May 18, 2011 to Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

"I agree with Ellen in that for those that feel they are expert practitioners through…"

Richard replied Mar 27, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service