Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

""I've lost count of the number of times i've had to explain to clients that it's not…"

Eric Garland replied May 12, 2009 to Competitive Stupidity - Case Studies on the Art of Intelligence Failures

18 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Lesley Howell

"It would be great to have SCIP 2010 focus on ALLIANCES with other disciplines - mark…"

Eric Garland replied May 4, 2009 to Ideas for SCIP 2010 - While 2009 is Fresh in Our Minds

24 May 9, 2009
Reply by Tristan Sternson

"My favorite story is the Duncan Hines product launch into Japan. A major producer of…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 29, 2009 to Competitive Stupidity - Case Studies on the Art of Intelligence Failures

18 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Lesley Howell

"Jian Ghomeshi is actually a model here for anybody doing collection. Note how he kee…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 10, 2009 to A very challenging interview

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Seriously, this is an important question for everybody in management to visit. It re…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 8, 2009 to Should CI departments do more to warn their management about pending "depression", or other economic upheaval?

5 May 20, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I think this Myers-Briggs personality indicator is REALLY important and very little…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 8, 2009 to Mindset is more important than skillset for CI - Discuss

41 Jul 1, 2009

"We need the government to appoint a COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE CZAR. What the heck, w…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 6, 2009 to Should CI departments do more to warn their management about pending "depression", or other economic upheaval?

5 May 20, 2009

"The most important skill, whether innate or taught, is the ability to think in syste…"

Eric Garland replied Mar 9, 2009 to Mindset is more important than skillset for CI - Discuss

41 Jul 1, 2009

"I intend to work with Kieran, Tim, and Greg on my one-hour session, "Bagpipes, Next-…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 18, 2009 to SCIP 2009 Plans?

27 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"Liam Fahey: "Facts are like cows. When you try to look them in the eye...they walk…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 9, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service