Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Babette Bensoussan's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Henrik That is such a great question and Arik's response is just amazing.... Got me…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jul 1, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"Tom An excellent blog as usual. And you are right there needs to be a balance of hu…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jun 29, 2010 to Why Experts keep failing us

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Babette Bensoussan

"Hi Monica My concern is that "experts" are leading the way in every endeavour of bu…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jun 29, 2010 to Why Experts keep failing us

10 Jul 4, 2010

"I have commented as to how I saw the case study and what I would have done. I am sti…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jun 27, 2010 to Babette Bensoussan Interview for Bluesin Technology Case Study

1 Jun 27, 2010

"Stories like this have been around for yonks but they do make good stories! Incompet…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Mar 3, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Well done Eric - your usual high standard.... Hopefully those of us Down Under will…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Oct 21, 2009 to The Intelligence Collaborative - an introduction

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Over the past 18 YEARS (yes YEARS) I have seen so many discussions around CI, BI, MI…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Aug 3, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Hi Tom I have tried to attach a recommended CI book list that I created for our cli…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jul 15, 2009 to The Essential CI Library

10 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Ari Korpinen

"Arthur - well done to start this discussion. I agree with Craig that some people mig…"

Babette Bensoussan replied Jun 10, 2009 to Competitive Intelligence Case Studies

5 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Andreas Romppel

"I recently came across this and thought of our discussion. We could all enjoy a chuc…"

Babette Bensoussan replied May 12, 2009 to Competitive Stupidity - Case Studies on the Art of Intelligence Failures

18 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Lesley Howell

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service