Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sheila Wright's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Dimitrous. I suggest you call your lawyer.  These comments sound slanderous to me. …"

Sheila Wright replied Apr 22, 2011 to Is there a difference between how CI is practiced and studied in the US, in Europe and in China?

11 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Dimitrios Philippelis

"Well said.  A qualification is only valuable if the person who is recruiting you thi…"

Sheila Wright replied Mar 13, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"I agree with Andrew and I would expect people who have no real experience of CI prac…"

Sheila Wright replied Mar 13, 2011 to Seena Sharp

6 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by cameron.dean

"Vivek, I think yoou have just reinforced the point I was making and have done it muc…"

Sheila Wright replied Feb 7, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Sorry Eric and Vivek. To my mind, references to CIA/RAW/KGB/MI6/BND or any other sim…"

Sheila Wright replied Feb 6, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010

"Hi there, There are a lot of academic articles and heaps of consultant reports on wh…"

Sheila Wright replied Jan 27, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010

"I have been incorporating strategy maps into my CI teaching and work with organisati…"

Sheila Wright replied Nov 6, 2009 to Strategy Maps as CI Framework

12 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Vivek - you are spot on. There is no point in doing any environmental, or any other…"

Sheila Wright replied Oct 5, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Tom, You will find a list of CI Scholarship, covering Books, Book Chapters, Scho…"

Sheila Wright replied Jul 16, 2009 to The Essential CI Library

10 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Ari Korpinen

"Vivek, I think you would be well advised to understand the cliche you are quoting he…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 30, 2009 to Douglas Bernhardt's thought on counterintelligence

18 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service