Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alan S. Michaels's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Vivek.If we just call our new holistic solution "Competitive Intelligence", I…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 3, 2011 to CI + Planning Methodology + Real Time News = ?

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"Hello Richard, For an example of a template that leverages Michael porter's concepts…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jul 20, 2011 to Industry Analysis (i.e. Porter's Five Forces) Approach

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hmmmm.....  well here's one data point, Babette. If you find someone who's been work…"

Alan S. Michaels replied May 12, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Thanks Craig, much appreciated!."

Alan S. Michaels replied Jan 16, 2011 to Where to submit a CI article for publication in a professional journal?

4 Jan 16, 2011

"Thank you, Miguel - that's exactly what I was looking for.  And happy New Year to yo…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jan 4, 2011 to Where to submit a CI article for publication in a professional journal?

4 Jan 16, 2011

"I agree, excellent discussion!"

Alan S. Michaels replied Nov 19, 2010 to Tim Powell: The future of the intelligence profession

4 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Hello Samantha..... my two cents is....given you are doing this for C-level execs...…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 21, 2010 to Examples of Advanced Competitor Profiles?

16 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Matthew Jones

"Hello Richard, One suggestion, at least for public companies, is focus more on the…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 6, 2010 to How can you determine deception from a competitors including marketing, press relases and web sites?

11 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"I agree completely that the perception of CI needs to be viewed as a much more proac…"

Alan S. Michaels replied May 28, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"My view is probably not, except, of course, for Eric. I believe corporate planners,…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Apr 1, 2010 to Should Competitive Intelligence Practitioners be Futurists?

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service