All right academics -- lets see who is teaching what in our field for the start of the 2010 year. Is anybody teaching an undergraduate class/course? Anybody teaching an MBA or MLIS subject? Who is teaching in an executive program? Lets get a sense of who is doing what.
When you reply, please identify the following in order to give some background to your community colleagues:
1. What is the name of your course or subject? (e.g., Using the Internet for CI)
2. At what level are you teaching this? (e.g., undergraduate)
3. In what kind of program are you teaching it? (e.g., Bachelor in Business Administration)
4. At what institution is it being offered? (e.g., University of Ning)
5. How many contact course hours of instruction (e.g., 40 hours)
6. Do you have a syllabus completed and available for distribution upon request from others? (e.g., yes, yes)
That should get us started. I hope there are some of our members teaching. Are there?