Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arthur Weiss's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Well my favorite interview story was when i was given some crucial information and i…"

Arthur Weiss replied Apr 22, 2009 to A very challenging interview

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"I understand the rationale for such mega-mergers. However the more i see such giants…"

Arthur Weiss replied Jan 27, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I find the comments on this amusing, as in my competitive intelligence training cour…"

Arthur Weiss replied Dec 25, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"It depends on the circumstances. If you are looking at how a company like Procter &…"

Arthur Weiss replied Sep 20, 2008 to Is global analysis really possible?

7 May 20, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I wonder whether the problem is that when we define "competitive intelligence" we ar…"

Arthur Weiss replied Sep 20, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I totally agree that "intelligence" is a loaded term. The problems in its use aren't…"

Arthur Weiss replied Sep 20, 2008 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Come to the International Online Conference taking place in London in December. I'll…"

Arthur Weiss replied Aug 7, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Not wishing to score points - I'm aware that the Web 2.0 webinar was sponsored by Do…"

Arthur Weiss replied Aug 4, 2008 to How Would you Change SCIP?

16 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"Web 2.0 tools - LinkedIn, Xing, and Omgili. I also like Digg - although not as usef…"

Arthur Weiss replied Aug 4, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"I'd not only back Sheila up on saving costs for people on the board - why fly people…"

Arthur Weiss replied Aug 3, 2008 to How Would you Change SCIP?

16 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Claudia Clayton

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service