Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Seena Sharp's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jean Baptiste, The best skills are those similar to a journalist, specifically:…"

Seena Sharp replied Apr 5, 2013 to What are the key skills any CI professional should have?

7 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"I also thought that the book would be most useful to those with no or limited unders…"

Seena Sharp replied Mar 25, 2011 to Seena Sharp

6 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by cameron.dean

"One of THE best examples I ever heard was from Bob Margulies (a former SCIP Presiden…"

Seena Sharp replied Feb 9, 2011 to I am looking for fresh industry examples (any industry) of the impact of CI on the bidding process.

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"No one asked me ;)....but I'll offer my services. I've been an outsourced CI practit…"

Seena Sharp replied Feb 9, 2011 to Who would you pay to see?

22 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Seena Sharp

"Many CI requests may fall into the category of reactive, but that should not be a de…"

Seena Sharp replied May 28, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Richard, you continue to provide the information we need to know and need to re-exam…"

Seena Sharp replied Apr 19, 2010 to A Short Review of the Economic Espionage Act Debate

14 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"The answer is far less difficult than may be imagined. Good CI reveals the reality o…"

Seena Sharp replied Apr 1, 2010 to Should Competitive Intelligence Practitioners be Futurists?

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"I'm delighted to finally hear the conversation moving away from competitors. The mar…"

Seena Sharp replied Nov 15, 2009 to "We don't look at our competitors."

16 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"Hi Alli, The Sun Tzu quote you noted is frequently used at SCIP conferences. This q…"

Seena Sharp replied Jul 28, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Thanks Bonnie. I'll follow-up with Ben."

Seena Sharp replied Jul 13, 2009 to "Neither Competitive Nor Intelligent"

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Seena Sharp

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service