Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'intelligence' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the problems when searching for information using internet?

Dear Colleagues,  What are the problems when searching for information using internet?  Several weeks ago we lunched a study which seeks…

Started by Alessandro Comai

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Richard

Ten reasons why GIA Conference Chicago is the greatest Market and Competitive Intelligence event of Fall 2013

Here is how I can prove it: 1. Content rich agenda: Choose between in-depth workshops, practical case presentations, interactive panel disc…

Started by Scott Hall

0 Aug 13, 2013

The Art of Comparison: Using Comparisons to Guide Competitive Positioning and Sales Strategies

As people, we make conscious and unconscious comparisons every day as we try to navigate the world and figure out what is the “best” thing…

Started by Austin Mello

0 Apr 18, 2013

Counterintelligence Conference - South Africa

The FBI launched an advertising campaign during May 2012 to make the American public aware of corporate espionage in the business World. Ma…

Started by Steve Whitehead

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Whitehead

Business Perspectives on Emerging Markets

If you are interested in Emerging Market finding from our Global Survey, please let me know. A few notes on the Survey:1. In total, over 40…

Started by Scott Hall

0 Jun 29, 2012

Competitive intelligence training workshop in Pune, India

Internet and social media tools to effectively track your competition: A workshop from ValueNotes to help attendees search the web effectiv…

Started by Varsha Chitale

0 Nov 9, 2011

Connect with CI experts at the Inaugural CI User's Conference in Indianapolis, US

The Inaugural International Competitive Intelligence User's Conference provides exactly the kind of resources you need to effectively execu…

Started by Jesper Martell

0 Sep 12, 2011

Google Tools for CI

Dear Colleagues,   Open source and free tools available trough the internet are becoming popular nowadays. More and more people are getting…

Started by Alessandro Comai

1 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Bo Jiang

Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

I just got off a great Intelcollab call where August Jackson, Arik Johnson and Eric Garland shared their takeaways from the SCIP conference…

Started by Ellen Naylor

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

Am I alone now in viewing dumpster diving as an unethical practice for CI. I know that technically it is legal - if the trash being checke…

Started by Arthur Weiss

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service